Sunday 10 February 2013

Happy Veganoid Valentine's Day!

Unless you have agoraphobia, no TV or radio you will know that Valentine's Day is a couple days away. If you happen to have a Veganoid in your life you may be googling vegan restaurants in your era but I'm sure the Veganoid loved-one would prefer a homemade meal of love, I know I certainly would!

This year I do not have someone to cook for me on Valentine's Day *sob* so I had to think what I would cook for myself (in an ideal situation I would have a tattooed, rugged, vegan hotty russling this up topless, however for now I will have to feed myself...)

So, moving on swiftly my last supper foods would be chocolate and pasta in any order, shape, form and density throw it at my face and I'm a happy bunny.  They're a general crowd pleaser so I will assume for the benefit of this blog post that most people (let alone Veganoids) would be happy for you to knock this up for them (with or without the need of your top...)


















On your left we have an unctuous chocolate and avocado mousse and to your right ladies and gentlemen sweet potato and coconut homemade ravioli - the next two posts following will have the recipes for these beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment