Wednesday 28 August 2013

Vegan Orange & Strawberry Pancakes

 This is my go-to vegan pancake recipe you can make all sorts of additions and changes to flavour yours in whichever way you want sometimes I pop 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to them to make them chocolate pancakes other times I cinnamon and have them with baked apples but here is a variation I really love of zesty orange and sweet strawberry. I'd love to know how you guys have your pancakes!

1 cup flour
1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp baking powder
1 1/4 cup almond milk (use any non-dairy milk you prefer)
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 orange juiced
strawberries, chopped to top
2 tbsp canola oil
  • Easy as pie just stir your dry ingredients together and then whisk in the wet ingredients until a smooth batter is formed, then fry until golden brown on both sides. (Tip: you know when the side cooking is ready to be flipped as small bubbles will start to form on top)

No comments:

Post a Comment